Rules Governing CPD Activities
- Enrolment will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Enrolment without payment will not be entertained.
- All enrolment fees should be settled prior to the course date.
- Enrolment fee is non-refundable.
Adverse Weather Arrangement
- Activity will be cancelled if a No. 8 or higher tropical signal or black storm warning is hoisted within 3 hours before the commencement of activity or during the Activity. The activity may be re-scheduled or registrations may be transferred to other CIB CPD Activities of same fee level. No refund will be given.
- CIB reserves its right to cancel or re-schedule an Activity with prior notice. Any fee paid for a cancelled or re-scheduled Activity will be refunded to the enrolling Member.
Attendance (Applicable for Classroom Setting)
- Participants have to prove their identities by showing the Hong Kong Identity Card at designated registration counter and to sign in for confirming their attendance.
- 30 minutes after the commencement of an Activity, registration counter will close and NO registration of attendance for that Activity will be entertained. The participant may sit in the Activity but will not be granted any certificate of attendance.
Granting of CPD Hours (Applicable for Classroom Setting)
- When the Activity finishes, participants should collect the certificate of attendance before leaving. Participants who fail to collect certificates of attendance before leaving will be considered as early retirees.
- The following participants will not be awarded certificate of attendance to earn the CPD Hours:
- those failing to register attendance before the registration counter closes; or
- those, except for the break allowed in the programme, taking any other break longer than 10 minutes; or
- those retiring earlier than the end of the Activity.
- ONE CPD hour will be deducted for any late arrival for over 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes after the commencement of the Activity.
Attendance (Applicable for Virtual Classroom Mode)
- Participants are required to send a copy of their identification document which can clearly show their full name and photo (e.g. Company staff card or HKID card) via email to the designated email account at least one day prior to the course date.
Granting of CPD Hours (Applicable for Virtual Classroom Mode)
- Participants are required to turn on their webcams to show their faces throughout the course.
- After the class starts, if participants are absent from the screen for more than 15 minutes but less than 30 minutes, one CPD hour will be deducted. No CPD point will be granted if participants are absent for more than 30 minutes from the screen.
- The CPD certificate of attendance will be sent to participants by email within 3 weeks after the class.